Gold & Blue Magazine
Read these stories and more in the Spring 2018 issue of Gold & Blue magazine:
- Cover Story — Recovery in Puerto Rico. St. Mary’s students, staff and alumni lend a hand to Hurricane Maria victims.
- Coaching for Impact. Women’s Tennis player and Greehey Scholar forms bond with impoverished Vietnamese children.
- Hooked on St. Mary’s. Triple alum studies law while leading oncology group.
- Woolly Business. Business alumnus heads international wool empire.
- Keeping with Chemistry. Early alumna helps with NASA experiments before building a career in cancer research.
- To Protect and Server. Two grads become the first to cross the commencement stage with a master’s in Cybersecurity from St. Mary’s.
- Minority Report. The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice marks 20 years of focusing on legal issues facing minorities.
- Lab Partners. Couple finds love after meeting in Geology lab.
- Commitment to Catholic Studies. Law alumnus gives back by endowing the Beirne Director for the Center for Catholic Studies.
Gold & Blue Archives
You can also read older versions of Gold & Blue.