Read these stories and more in the Fall 2017 issue of Gold & Blue magazine:
- Cover Story — The Defining Moment. St. Mary’s University has announced the largest comprehensive campaign in our 165-year history.
- Back to Business. Business Week 2017 brought businesses and executives to campus to meet with students and faculty.
- Humanity Behind Bars. One St. Mary’s professor is seeking to help prisoners find their own humanity.
- The Art of Change. St. Mary’s professor, a student and an alumnus work together to bring critical thinking and writing skills to underserved schools.
- Here Comes the Sun. An Engineering alumnus uses his experience as a student to bring solar power to the people.
- In Service. New initiatives on campus are bringing assistance to veterans and veteran students.
- Innovating for Success. New Law Success Program rolls out a multi-year approach to improving student performance in class, on the bar exam and beyond.
Gold & Blue Archives
You can also read older versions of Gold & Blue.
©2018. All rights reserved.