St. Mary’s University is pleased to offer a wide-range of graduate degrees at the master’s, doctoral and graduate certificate level. Graduate level courses at St. Mary’s are usually offered after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on a traditional semester schedule.
The information presented on this page is intended for students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and seek to enroll at St. Mary’s as a graduate student. For undergraduate admission, please see the Undergraduate Admission page.
Your education shouldn’t stop just because of the present situation.
We’re dedicated to helping you reach your post-graduate goals.
- The GRE/GMAT/MAT test requirement is waived for students applying to most graduate programs. Visit the specific program page to learn more.
- Recent undergraduate alumni returning for a graduate program, and incoming undergraduate students who want to start with a Summer 2020 course, can receive a 50% tuition grant. Learn more about this opportunity.
- The Office of Admission has gone digital. Sign up for a virtual information session, video chat or phone call with an Admission Counselor, and take our Virtual Tour too. Explore virtual campus visit options.
Graduate Program Spotlight
MBA for Professionals
- Master of Business Administration https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Master of Science https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Doctorate https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Online Graduate Programs
We know you’re busy and that’s why we offer select graduate programs in an online format to make it easier for you to access a St. Mary’s degree. To view a list of master’s degrees and graduate certificates that St. Mary’s currently offers, use the button below:
Graduate Center for Excellence
The Graduate Center for Excellence is a collaborative learning space designed exclusively for St. Mary’s masters and doctoral students to collaborate with classmates and students from other disciplines.
I learned as much about myself as I did about business while getting my MBA at St. Mary’s.Jeffrey Bird (M.B.A. ’17)
The MPA program at St. Mary’s provided meaningful insight, internship opportunities that were influential, faculty with public entity experience, and the skills to understand the complexity facing public entities.Antonio Anguiano (B.A. ’12, M.P.A. ’15)
The Office of Graduate Admission looks forward to connecting you with the St. Mary’s University community to learn more about our graduate programs, the admission process and the benefits a graduate degree or certificate could have on your career.
Schedule a video chat or register for a virtual coffee chat.
Experience St. Mary’s Yourself
Virtual Campus Visits
The Office of Graduate Admission will host daily virtual information sessions for prospective students at noon, Monday through Friday. Prospective graduate students can discuss the academic, cocurricular and social opportunities available to graduate students at St. Mary’s University. This interactive session will include a brief presentation about the admission process, scholarship opportunities and a Q&A session.
Let us know when you’d like us to give you a buzz or connect via Zoom by picking your preferred date and time block. Calls will be scheduled with available faculty and staff during your preferred block.
- Morning Edition – Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon
- Afternoon Edition – Monday through Friday, 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please submit your video chat or phone call request 24 hours in advance of your preferred date and time block.
The Office of Admission will work to schedule your call during the day and time block you submit your request for. A specific time for your video chat or phone call will be communicated to you in advance of your conversation.
St. Mary’s By the Numbers
1,244 graduate students
280 employers come to campus to recruit for jobs and internships