St. Mary’s University is pleased to offer a wide-range of graduate degrees at the master’s, doctoral and graduate certificate level. Graduate level courses at St. Mary’s are usually offered after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday on a traditional semester schedule.
The information presented on this page is intended for students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and seek to enroll at St. Mary’s as a graduate student. For undergraduate admission, please see the Undergraduate Admission page.
Your education shouldn’t stop just because of COVID-19
We’re dedicated to helping you reach your post-graduate goals.
- The GRE/GMAT/MAT test requirement is waived for students applying to most graduate programs. Visit the specific program page to learn more.
- The Office of Admission has gone digital. Sign up for a virtual information session, video chat or phone call with an Admission Counselor, and take our Virtual Tour too. Explore virtual campus visit options.
The Office of Graduate Admission looks forward to connecting you with the St. Mary’s University community to learn more about our graduate programs, the admission process and the benefits a graduate degree or certificate could have on your career.
View our upcoming virtual information sessions:
- M.A. English Literature Language – Oct. 21
- St. Mary’s and USAA Virtual Educational Lunch-n-Learn Zoom Meeting – Oct. 21
- M.S. Industrial Organizational Psychology – Oct. 22
- M.A. Public History – Oct. 26
- St. Mary’s Science, Engineering, and Technology – Oct. 26
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Oct. 26
Can’t make it to one of our events? See our other virtual options below.
Experience St. Mary’s
The Office of Graduate Admission is logged on and ready to connect with prospective students virtually. We offer several options to fit everyone’s preferences and schedules.
Virtual Information Sessions
The Office of Graduate Admission will host virtual information sessions for prospective students Monday through Friday at noon in conjunction with different academic and cocurricular departments across campus. Prospective graduate students can discuss the application process and the many benefits of a graduate degree from St. Mary’s University.
Chat with the Office of Admission
Graduate admission counselors will host informal virtual coffee chats each Wednesday from 5 to 6 p.m. via Zoom, the University’s video conference platform. Sign up for the opportunity to ask questions about graduate programs, the admission process and financing a graduate education at St. Mary’s.
Video Chats or Phone Calls
The Office of Admission is available to chat one-on-one with prospective students. Let us know when you’d like us to give you a buzz or connect via Zoom by picking your preferred date and time block. Calls will be scheduled with available faculty and staff during your preferred block.
- Morning Edition – Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon
- Afternoon Edition – Monday through Friday, 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please submit your video chat or phone call request 24 hours in advance of your preferred date and time block.
The Office of Admission will work to schedule your call during the day and time block you submit your request for. A specific time for your video chat or phone call will be communicated to you in advance of your conversation.
Graduate Program Spotlight
MBA for Professionals
- Master of Business Administration https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Master of Science in Software Engineering
- Master of Science https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Arts https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Doctorate https://www.stmarytx.edu/admission/graduate-admission/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/reinbolt-wide.jpg
Graduate Center for Excellence
The Graduate Center for Excellence is a collaborative learning space designed exclusively for St. Mary’s masters and doctoral students to collaborate with classmates and students from other disciplines.