The Office of Admission and Office of Graduate Admission at St. Mary’s University are excited to welcome you to campus. Experiencing the university firsthand and speaking with faculty, staff and fellow students are some of the best ways to make your college choice. Learn more about the in-person and at-home options we offer to prospective students and their families:
Join one of our Guided Campus Tours led by our Diamondback Tour Guides. During the tour, prospective students and their families will have the opportunity to walk around campus and get all of their questions answered by one of our students. Students will also have the opportunity to meet with one of our admission counselors at the end of their tour.
For the safety of our guests, tour guides and community, no walk-ins will be accepted. Additionally, all guests and tour guides will be expected to wear a face mask and practice proper social distancing during their time on campus.
Guest must register online to attend a campus tour.
Campus Tours in the summer are held Monday through Friday at 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Additionally, campus tours are held on select Saturdays throughout the summer at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
We are only allowing three families (one prospective student with max. two additional guests) per tour.
Our campus tours are offered Mondays and Fridays, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
One prospective student and two guests are permitted on each tour to allow social distancing.
For other appointment options, please request an appointment.
Virtual Saturday Showcase – Undergraduate
St. Mary’s University invites prospective students and families to join us for our Virtual Saturday Showcase, our open house event that showcases our academic and co-curricular programs and the benefits of studying at a Catholic, Marianist institution.
Virtual Saturday Showcase will be hosted via Zoom, the University’s virtual meeting platform.
At these events, students will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from a panel of our students about their transformative experiences: internships, job offers, classes, life on campus, study abroad and more
- Attend a breakout session with deans and academic departments where you will interact with our exceptional faculty
- Learn about the admission process and financial assistance at St. Mary’s
- Attend a virtual fair where you can meet and ask questions of representatives from academic and co-curricular programs across campus
Join us for an upcoming Virtual Saturday Showcase:
Virtual Information Sessions
The Office of Admission and Office of Graduate Admission are hosting virtual information sessions for prospective students in conjunction with different academic and co-curricular departments across campus. During these sessions, prospective students and families can learn more about the academic, co-curricular and social opportunities available to students at St. Mary’s University. These interactive sessions will focus on specific areas across campus, and prospective students are encouraged to attend as many events as they want.
Information Sessions are held several times per month and allow students to get an inside look at academic programs and campus life.
View our upcoming Virtual Info Sessions:
- School of Science, Engineering and Technology – May 7 at 10 a.m.
- Graduate Studies Info Session with USAA – May 11 at 12 p.m.
- M.A. in Theology – May 11 at 2 p.m.
- Dual Credit Teaching Certificate – May 11 at 6 p.m.
- M.B.A. – May 12 at 12 p.m.
- M.A. Public Administration – May 12 at 3 p.m.
- M.A. English Literature Language – May 12 at 6 p.m.
- M.A. International Relations – May 13 at 10 a.m.
- M.S. Industrial Organizational Psychology – May 13 at 2 p.m.
- School of Science, Engineering and Technology – May 17 at 10 a.m.
- M.A. Public History – May 18 at 3 p.m.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling – May 19 at 11 a.m.
- School of Science, Engineering and Technology – June 4 at 10 a.m.
- M.B.A. – June 9 at 12 p.m.
- School of Science, Engineering and Technology – June 14 at 10 a.m.
- Dual Credit Teaching Certificate – June 21 at 6 p.m.
- M.A. in Theology – June 22 at 2 p.m.
- M.B.A. – June 23 at 12 p.m.
- M.A. Public Administration – June 23 at 3 p.m.
- M.A. English Literature Language – June 23 at 6 p.m.
- M.A. International Relations – June 24 at 10 a.m.
- M.S. Industrial Organizational Psychology – June 24 at 2 p.m.
- M.A. Public History – June 29 at 3 p.m.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling and CES – June 30 at 11 a.m.
- M.B.A. – July 7 at 12 p.m.
- M.A. in Theology – July 13 at 2 p.m.
- M.A. English Literature Language – July 14 at 6 p.m.
- M.A. Public Administration – July 14 at 3 p.m.
- M.A. International Relations – July 15 at 10 a.m.
- M.S. Industrial Organizational Psychology – July 15 at 2 p.m.
- M.A. Public History – July 20 at 3 p.m.
- M.B.A. – July 21 at 12 p.m.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling and CES – July 26 at 11 a.m.
Parent Events/Programas para Padres – Undergraduate
Parents of the Class of 2025 are invited to connect with us in preparation for the upcoming fall. We encourage you to attend as many of these events as possible to help guide their student and to connect with the St Mary’s community.
Se invita a los padres de la Clase del 2025 a conectarse con nosotros en preparación para el próximo otoño. Ofrecemos sesiones en Español para ayudar a guiar a su estudiante y conectarlo con la comunidad de St. Mary’s.
Live Virtual Guided Campus Tours – Undergraduate
Join one of our Live Virtual Guided Campus Tours led by our Diamondback Tour Guides. The virtual tours take place Monday through Friday at 4 p.m. and 10:30 a.m. on selected Saturdays in the month via Zoom, the University’s virtual meeting platform. During the tour, prospective students and their families will have the opportunity to virtually walk around campus, and get all of their questions answered by one of our students.
Chat with the Office of Admission
You have questions, we have answers! The Office of Admission is offering prospective students the ability to virtually meet with an admission counselor learn more about our academic programs, student life, admission and financial aid options and our amazing faculty.
Let us know when you’d like us to connect via Zoom by picking your preferred date and 30 minute time block from 9 to 11 a.m. and 2 to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Video call requests require 24 hour advance notice before your selected time and date.
The Office of Graduate Admission is available to chat one-on-one with prospective students. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you’d like to schedule a phone call or in-person or virtual appointment. The Graduate Admission team will contact you by email or phone in advance to confirm your specific time for your appointment.
Please submit your request 24 hours in advance of your preferred date and time.
Virtual Tour on Demand
Explore the St. Mary’s campus from wherever you are at your own pace. You can experience our labs, scope out the University Center, hear the spirit band pump up a crowd on the Quad and see some of the people, places and traditions that make St. Mary’s a wonderful place to study and live.
Connect on Social Media
Connect with us on your favorite social media channels — including TikTok — to receive important updates and information about St. Mary’s University. As our students and faculty are completing semester remotely, we’ll still be using social media to share our experiences and welcome the newest Rattlers to our community.