Read the fall 2015 issue for these stories and more:
- Let There Be Light: The annual St. Mary’s art show, which is inspired by the Saint John’s Bible, brings beautiful religious art to the community.
- Falling into Place: In a significant step toward establishing a Center for Catholic Studies, the first Catholic Philosophy Chair is announced.
- 30 Years Later: The School of Law’s Institute on World Legal Problems celebrates three decades.
- Oyster Bake Hits a Milestone: It’s been 100 years since the first Oyster Bake, and, wow, a lot has changed.
- Tiny Brains, Big Science: Alum Denise Ramirez, Ph.D., is heading a high-tech facility that is unlocking the medical secrets hidden in very small places.
- Summer Jobs for a New Generation: Internships are no longer optional — employers expect them. See how six St. Mary’s students took advantage of the summer months.
- High-flying Mentor: Former Southwest Airlines executive is a hand-on role model for a new generation of young women lawyers.
- The Business of Leadership: A young business alum has rocketed to the top levels of CPS Energy.
Gold & Blue Archives
Read older versions of Gold & Blue here.