Read the spring 2016 issue for these stories and more:
- Cover Story — Passing It On: Alum Amir Samandi is opening a world of learning and adventure to young people in San Antonio, but first they must learn about helping right at home.
- Lasting Bonds of Brotherhood (and Barbecue): Recent Environmental Science graduate Jeff Rankin (B.S. ’15) talks about how his military service, his time and St. Mary’s, and his love of competitive barbecue have transformed his life.
- The Business of Helping: Joan Lamm-Tennant (B.B.A. ’74, M.B.A. ’77) is using her business savvy to help those who are living close to the margins through the emerging field of microinsurance.
- The Robot Maestro: As if running a company that builds robots weren’t cool enough, alum Matteo Borri’s work has been on TV, on a pizza delivery run and even to space.
- One on One: A St. Mary’s business graduate has become the youngest head coach in Mexico’s professional basketball history.
- The Law Clinics at 25: We’re telling the story of the last 25 years at the School of Law’s clinical programs through the experiences of four graduates.
Gold & Blue Archives
Read older versions of Gold & Blue here.