Read the summer 2016 issue for these stories and more:
- Cover Story — A window into another world: St. Mary’s business students teach — and learn — during India immersion trip.
- The Caretaker: Pre-med student uses his personal experiences to improve others’ intensive care outcomes.
- Seeing stars: Alum finds her place at NASA.
- Renaissance man: Is there anything recent graduate Anthony Quesada isn’t good at? He sings. He dances. And he scored in the highest 100th percentile on the medical school entrance exam.
- Stress business, sumo style: One undergraduate student has found an unexpected way to stay in shape and manage the pressures of college life.
- Breaking for service: For more than 15 years, small groups of St. Mary’s students have been using spring break as a chance to serve others.
- Good fortune and karma: For one young alumna, business is about finding balance, literally and figuratively.
Gold & Blue Archives
Read older versions of Gold & Blue here.