All organizations recruiting candidates for jobs or internships in the areas of insurance, risk management or financial services are encouraged to attend the Risk Management and Insurance Career Fair, held each Fall at St. Mary’s University.
The fair welcomes more than 30 organizations and is attended by more than 150 students. It is an opportunity for students to develop their professional network, apply for jobs and internships, and learn about opportunities in some of the best companies in the risk management and insurance industry.
For more information or to register your organization for the Risk Management and Insurance Career Fair, contact David Sommer, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-431-8055.
Below are some of the companies who have participated in the Risk Management and Insurance Career Fair in recent years:
- Alamo Chapter CPCU
- Argo Group
- Carroll Insurance
- Catto & Catto
- Edward Jones
- Frost Insurance
- Independent Agents of San Antonio
- Liberty Mutual
- Platinum Wealth Solutions
- Questpro Consultants
- Quirk and Company
- South Texas Risk and Insurance Management Society
- State Farm
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Texas Security General Insurance Agency
- The Hartford
- Union Standard Insurance Company
- Waddell and Reed Financial Advisors
- Wholesale and Specialty Insurance Association
- Young Risk Professionals of Texas