The Meadows Center for Entrepreneurial Studies promotes and encourages entrepreneurial thought, business and activities locally, regionally and nationally.
The purpose of the Forum on Entrepreneurship Series is to offer the larger San Antonio community and students of St. Mary’s University a forum to hear from some of the most talented individuals in industry and government.
Funds generated from the series support student scholarships and encourage entrepreneurial activities in San Antonio and the region.
The Forum on Entrepreneurship Series attracts two to three hundred attendees to its bi-monthly events.
Upcoming Forum on Entrepreneurship schedule of events coming soon.
Great leaders who have served as speakers include:
- Brigadier General Laura L. Lenderman, United States Air Force
- Jenna Saucedo-Herrera, President and CEO, SAEDF
- Jim Sinegal, co-founder, Costco Wholesale
- Lanham Napier, co-founder and CEO, BuildGroup
- Chad McNair, CEO, McNair Java Partners, LLC
- Kellie Fischer, executive vice president and chief financial officer of the Texas Rangers Baseball Club
- Robert Kaplan, president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Lynda Ellis, owner, president and CEO of Capital Concierge
- James Garvin, Ph.D., CEO, president and director of CytoBioScience, Inc.
- Dennis Noll, CEO of San Antonio Area Foundation
- Bryant Ambelang, president and CEO of NatureSweet Brands LTD
- Mike Howard, chairman and CEO of Howard Midstream Energy Partners, LLC
- Shannon Schuyler, principal, chief purpose officer and corporate responsibility leader of PwC, and president of PwC Charitable Foundation
- Adam L. Hamilton, P.E., president of Southwest Research Institute
- Stuart Parker (M.B.A. ’95), CEO of USAA
- Daymond John, founder and CEO of FUBU apparel, author, and marketing and branding judge for ABC’s Shark Tank
- Paula Gold-Williams (B.B.A. ’84), CEO of CPS Energy
- Tom Kartsotis, founder of Fossil and Shinola
- Bill Greehey, chairman of NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Kelly S. King, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Truist Financial Corporation
- Randy Harig, CEO of Texas Research & Technology Foundation and VelocityTX
- Brad Barron, President and CEO, NuStar Energy, L.P.
To renew your sponsorship, become a new Forum on Entrepreneurship Sponsor, or for additional information about attending, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-436-3124.
- ATKG, LLP
- Bud Light/Silver Eagle Beverages
- Central Catholic High School
- Comerica Bank
- Corporate Finance Associates
- Ernst & Young, LLP
- Food Safety Net Services
- Hernandez Financial Strategies, LLC / Fred Olivares, CPA/CFF, PLLC
- Howard Energy Partners
- Spirit of Texas Bank
- St. Mary’s University Alumni Association
- Texas Heritage Bank
- The Bank of San Antonio
- Wave Healthcare
Board of Directors
Paul Hensley, HOLT CAT
Sergio Palacios, Ph.D., St. Mary’s University
Hector Hernandez, Hernandez Financial Strategies, LLC
Beth Hair, Vaco
Julia Hamon, Wells Fargo
Pamela A. Luna, St. Mary’s University
- John Bruce, BKD, LLP
- Rhonda Calvert, Comerica Bank
- Jon D. Crumley, PwC
- Tres Doran, KPMG LLP
- Chris C. Edelen, Sterling Home Technologies and Safe Showers, LLC
- Paul Garro, Central Catholic High School
- Jeffrey Landers, Encore Bank
- Thomas Madison, Ph.D., St. Mary’s University
- Gary McDaniel, Norton Rose Fulbright
- David G. Pope, Texas Capital Bank
- Stephanie Ward, Ph.D., St. Mary’s University