The Business Fellows Program at St. Mary’s University is a one-time funding opportunity for qualified incoming undergraduate freshmen. The Program focuses on leadership development and preparing students for professional and personal success. In addition to professional development funding, Fellows participate in numerous activities, including studying abroad, attending Business Week and the Forum on Entrepreneurship Lecture Series, competing in national and international student competitions, and other leadership development opportunities.
Prospective Business Fellows
The Business Fellows Program is open to academically talented students interested in majoring in business at St. Mary’s University.
Qualified in-state, out-of-state, and international freshmen are encouraged to apply online through the St. Mary’s University Office of Admission’s online application.
The Business Fellows Program offers a one-time, $5,000 Fellows Fund. The fund, managed by the Greehey School of Business, supports school-approved educational, professional development, and international activities* and experiences while enrolled as a business major at St. Mary’s University. Fellows will also attend required professional development seminars and complete service projects.
Admission into the Business Fellows Program is by invitation only. The following are the minimum application requirements:
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.5 or higher (recommended)
- Acceptance to St. Mary’s University as a declared business major
- Qualified students will be invited to submit a Business Fellows application, letter of recommendation and résumé by Feb. 3, 2024.
- Applicants will be notified of a decision no later than April 3, 2024.
- Selected applicants must accept or decline the fund offer by May 3, 2024.
To learn more about the Business Fellows Program at St. Mary’s University, contact the Office of Admission at 210-436-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.