The Meadows Center for Entrepreneurial Studies promotes and encourages entrepreneurial thought, business and activities locally, regionally and nationally.
The purpose of the Forum on Entrepreneurship Breakfast Series is to offer the larger San Antonio community and students of St. Mary’s University a forum to hear from some of the most talented individuals in industry and government. Funds generated from the series support student scholarships and encourage entrepreneurial activities in San Antonio and the region.
Great leaders who have served as speakers include:
- Paula Gold-Williams (B.B.A. ’84), CEO of CPS Energy
- Stuart Parker (M.B.A. ’95), CEO of USAA
- Daymond John, founder and CEO of FUBU apparel, author, and marketing and branding judge for ABC’s Shark Tank
- Tom Kartsotis, founder of Fossil and Shinola
- Bill Greehey, chairman of NuStar Energy, L.P.
The Forum on Entrepreneurship Breakfast Series attracts two to three hundred attendees to its bi-monthly breakfast meetings.
Guest Speaker: Robert S. Kaplan, President and CEO at Federal Reserve of Dallas
Event will be held at the Pearl Stable. Registration begins at 7 a.m., followed by the program from 8-9 a.m.
To renew your sponsorship, become a new Forum on Entrepreneurship Sponsor, or for additional information about attending, contact email@example.com or 210-436-3124.
2016-2017 Forum Sponsors
- KPMG LLP
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- San Antonio Business Journal
- St. Mary’s University Greehey School of Business
- Texas Capital Bank
- ABIP, CPAs and Advisors/Hernandez Financial Strategies, LLC
- ATKG, LLP
- Aventine Hill Partners / Capital One Bank
- Bank of America
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Comerica Bank
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Food Safety Net Services
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
April 7, 2016 Forum Breakfast featuring Stuart Parker (M.B.A. ’95), CEO of USAA
Feb. 11, 2016 Forum Breakfast featuring Daymond John