From the first day of class – and even before – until you walk across the commencement stage, the Registrar’s Office is a significant part of the student experience at St. Mary’s University. On these Registrar’s Office web pages, you can find information on class registration and advising, degree plans, academic calendars and schedules and, yes, information about graduation and commencement exercises.
Congratulations, Fall 2014 Graduates!
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Spring Break (March 9 – 13) on March 09, 2015
- Summer & Fall 2015 Priority Advising and Registration Begins on March 18, 2015
- Summer and Fall 2015 Registration for Graduate and Ph.D. Students Begins on March 23, 2015
- Easter Break (April 2 – 6) on April 02, 2015
- Fiesta Oyster Bake on April 17, 2015
Office of the Registrar
St. Mary’s University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, TX 78228-8576
Location: St. Louis Hall, Room 104
Phone: 210-436-3701 Fax: 210-431-2217
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.