The Pre-law Program at St. Mary’s University provides undergraduate students with information and opportunities to enhance their chances for admission to law school and prepare them for successful legal careers.
The Pre-law Program provides:
• Assistance with designing a Pre-law academic plan
• Advice on undergraduate curriculum
• Guidance on law school application timetables
• Help with letters of recommendation and personal statements
• Law school selection assistance
• Information about taking the Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
• Trips to attend law school forums
• Faculty interaction and mentoring on legal career opportunities
LSAT Preparation Course
LSAT courses are held on campus and aim to prepare students for their law school entrance exam. For more information about the prep-course, contact a Pre-law adviser.
Programs you may also be interested in
Students interested in the Pre-law Program may also be interested in the Nelson Wolff Law Early Admission Program through which students receive guaranteed admission to St. Mary’s School of Law, or Guaranteed Admission to St. Mary’s School of Law through which a student can earn an undergraduate degree from St. Mary’s University and a law degree from St. Mary’s School of Law in six years.
For information about requirements for the Nelson Wolff Law Early Admission Program or Guaranteed Admission to St. Mary’s School of Law, visit the University Catalog.
For information regarding admission to the St. Mary’s School of Law, please contact Law School Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.