About the Camp
Session 1: July 5-July 9, 2021
Session 2: July 12-July 16, 2021
Check-in: 8:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
Check-out: 4:30 p.m.-5 p.m.
Drone Camp is designed for high school students and students admitted to the School of Science, Engineering and Technology that have not declared a major.
Students will be required to deposit $100, which will be returned if the student completes the workshop.
The application deadline has been extended to June 18, 2021.
- Introduction to drone concepts
- Introduction to drone operations and piloting (they will fly drones)
- Drone hardware components, design, and implementation (they will build a drone from scratch)
- Drone programming concepts, design, and implementation (they will program drone flights)
- Safe, legal, and ethical use of drones
- Drone applications and careers