- Bachelor of Arts https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/computer-science-application-systems/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/computer-science-application-systems.jpg
- Teacher Certification https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/computer-science-application-systems/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/computer-science-application-systems.jpg
Many students have a wide range of interests, so this program offers the flexibility to pursue those interests in addition to core computer science classes.
- Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Science – earn both degrees in as little as five years.
Several electives can be selected to form a minor or even another major.
- Conventional and Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Architecture and Operating Systems
- Databases, and Computer Networks
- System Analysis and Design and Software Engineering
- Senior Project
Careers in computer science exist in virtually every industry, and skilled programmers are highly sought after in the current job market.
Computer scientists work in technical IT-related careers such as:
- Software designer/developer
- Systems/data analyst
Students who take other Computer Science elective classes can gain specializations in careers related to cybersecurity, data science, and game, mobile and web development.