- Bachelor of Arts https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/computer-science-application-systems/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/computer-science-application-systems.jpg
- Teacher Certification https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/computer-science-application-systems/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/computer-science-application-systems.jpg
Many students have a wide range of interests, so this program offers the flexibility to pursue those interests in addition to core computer science classes.
- Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Computer Science – earn both degrees in as little as five years.
Several electives can be selected to form a minor or even another major.
- Conventional and Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Architecture and Operating Systems
- Databases, and Computer Networks
- System Analysis and Design and Software Engineering
- Senior Project
Careers in computer science exist in virtually every industry, and skilled programmers are highly sought after in the current job market.
Computer scientists work in technical IT-related careers such as:
- Software designer/developer
- Systems/data analyst
Students who take other Computer Science elective classes can gain specializations in careers related to cybersecurity, data science, and game, mobile and web development.
We’re eager to hear from you and answer any questions you have! Feel free to reach out to learn more about St. Mary’s University.