February 26, 2015
The panelists will discuss living and leading as professional role models.
- Cecilia Elizondo Herrera, Finance Committee Chair of the Cisneros Center for New Americans
- Cynthia Le Monds (B.A. ’96, M.P.A. ’08), CEO of SA Youth
- Lori Valenzuela (J.D. ’98), Judge of the 437th District Court
- Rebecca Viagran (M.P.A. ’07), San Antonio City Council District 3 representative
- Lynzee Villafranca (B.A. ’12), Manager of Recruitment at Teach for America
The discussion will be moderated by Rebecca Quintanilla Cedillo (B.A. ’75), President of Strategic Initiatives Consulting and a member of the St. Mary’s Board of Trustees.
The program begins at 6 p.m. Afterward, there will be a question and answer session with the audience. Community Conversations will be held on the St. Mary’s campus in the University Center, Conference Room A. The event is free and open to the public.
The Community Conversations series is a part of the Institute for Public Administration, Politics and Public Policy at St. Mary’s University, which is housed within the St. Mary’s Graduate School. One of the primary goals of the Institute is to develop outreach programs that foster dialogue between the University, the public, government agencies and nonprofits to address important public issues.
This particular event is co-sponsored by the St. Mary’s Civic Engagement and Career Development Center and the Faculty Committee for Women’s History Month.