- Graduate Certificate https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/certificate-assessment-evaluation/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/management-program-1920×450.jpg
- Undergraduate Certificate https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/certificate-assessment-evaluation/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/management-program-1920×450.jpg
Learn more about courses for the Certificate in Community-Based Assessment and Evaluation by visiting the University Catalog.
Students benefit from small classes, personal advising and faculty recognized for their excellence in teaching. Undergraduate students take classes on campus. Graduate students take classes online.
- Strengthen their application to graduate school by learning advanced concepts in applied statistics, measurement, and grant writing.
- Accrue practical experience through collaborations with local non-profit organizations.
- Build a strong professional network via contacts made with local agencies
- Enact the Marianist charism by providing competent services to non-profit organizations that meet community-identified needs.
- Develop research skills and strengthen their knowledge of statistics, making them more appealing to prospective doctoral programs or employers.
- Apply their expertise in their graduate program toward addressing complex problems affecting vulnerable populations
- Gain practical experience which will introduce students to new professional relationships and build their professional résumé.