- Bachelor of Arts https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/music-vocal/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/music-vocal-student.jpg
- Teacher Certification https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/music-vocal/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/music-vocal-student.jpg
- Freelance Musician: Build a career performing with ensembles of many different varieties. Coursework is designed to advance students in becoming well-rounded musicians who are capable of performing at a high quality in many different genres.
- Soloist: Tour world-class venues performing solo recitals, showcasing your talents and specialized training. Spark the imagination of audiences and inspire them with your voice.
- Choir Director: High school and middle school choir directors lead music programs that change people’s lives through music and community involvement. Our music education graduates have unique abilities to design and implement successful vocal music programs.
- Private Instructor: Teach highly interested students of all ages how to hone their vocal skills. Parents, schools and individuals are always looking for private instructors of any voice type.
Music education opens doors that help children pass from school into the world around them – a world of work, culture, intellectual activity and human involvement. The future of our nation depends on providing our children with a complete education that includes music. – President Gerald Ford
Daniel Long, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Music
Meredith Kiesgen-Schilling Adjunct Professor of Voice
Alicia Cordoba Tait, D.M.A. Associate Vice President and Beirne Director, Center for Catholic Studies
Matthew Mireles, D.M.A. Chair of the Department of Music
James E. García Adjunct Director of Opera