- Graduate Certificate https://www.stmarytx.edu/academics/programs/certificate-digital-communication/ https://www.stmarytx.edu/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Amanda-Hill-wide.jpg
- On Campus
This certificate supports early- and late-career employees who need to learn or enhance their technical skills and knowledge base regarding digital communication design, production, and procedure. Specifically, the graduate certificate in Digital Communication would benefit those who work in businesses and organizations and who seek discipline-specific knowledge and technical skills to advance their online communication and mass media practices.
Students pursuing the graduate certificate in Digital Communication will take four required courses for a total of 12 credit hours.
Example courses include:
- Publication Design and Layout
- Video Design and Production
- Electronic Publishing and Presentations
- Communication Law and Ethics