White-collar crimes of teachers and accountants: The role of social capital in protecting certain professions, Journal of Forensic and Investigation Accounting, November, 2021, Vol. 13, Issue 3, Special Issue, 2021 (Co-authored with Ellen Lippman, Grace Holmes).
How the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 Affects Charitable Contribution Deductions, Journal of Accountancy, Business, and the Public Interest, April 2021, Vol. 20, pp. 115-132 (Co-authored with Robin L. Overweg, Sarah Borchers).
Acceptance of a Restricted Bequest: Ethical Considerations, Journal of Critical Incidents, Fall 2017, Vol. 10, pp. 14, 50-52 (with teaching note available) (Co-authored with Ellen Lippman).
Protecting Donor Restrictions on Bequest, The CPA Journal, April 2017: 9-12 (Co-authored with Ellen Lippman).
Transparency and Accountability for Bequests: The Case of Long Island College Hospital, Journal of Leadership, Accountability and Ethics, Vol 13(3) 2016: 28-35 (Co-authored with Ellen Lippman).
- Distinguished Instructor, Pamplin School of Business, The University of Portland, 2022
- Top VITA Recruiter, 2020 Tax Season, Metropolitan Family Services, Cash Oregon, June 2021
- Dundon-Berchtold Institute Fellowship/Scholarship recipient, 2017-2018
- AICPA Foundation Bridge Program scholarship recipient, 2011
- Recipient of PCC’s Women of Distinction Award, 2011