Mark B. Persellin, Ph.D.Professor of Accounting
- Ph.D., University of Houston, 1987
- M.P.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1983
- B.S., University of Arizona, 1979
- Business Income Tax
- Introduction to Accounting II
- Personal Income Tax
- Research in Federal Taxation
- Taxations for Corporations
Mark B. Persellin, Ph.D., is a specialist in taxation and has made many contributions to the tax field. Prior to coming to St. Mary's University, Persellin worked for Peat Marwick and Mitchell, and taught at Southwest Texas State University, Florida Atlantic University and the University of Houston.
His articles have appeared in The Accounting Educators’ Journal, The Tax Adviser, The CPA Journal, Journal of Taxation, Journal of Corporate Taxation, The Tax Executive and the Journal of American Taxation Association. He is also a contributing author in South-Western Federal Taxation: Corporations, Partnerships, Estates & Trusts.