Below are parking changes planned for University parking lots in preparation for Homecoming Oyster Bake on April 7 and Fiesta Oyster Bake on April 20 and 21. Pre-event parking signs will be posted by April 15. We apologize for any temporary inconvenience. If you have questions, please contact St. Mary’s University Police Chief David Ott or Sgt. Ken Schmidtling.
Thursday, April 5, 11 p.m. – Sunday, April 8, 5 p.m.
Friday, April 6, 3 p.m. – Sunday, April 8, 5 p.m.
Monday, April 9, 11 p.m. – Friday, May 4, 5 p.m.
- Lot F partially closed
Tuesday, April 17, 10 p.m. – Monday, April 23, 5 p.m.
- Lot K closed
Wednesday, April 18, 10 p.m. – Sunday, April 22, 5 p.m.
- Lots B, H, T and X closed
- Lot D mostly closed
- Lot J closed, yet emergency access remains available. Handicapped parking relocated to Lot S.
Thursday, April 19, 8 p.m. – Sunday, April 22, noon
- Lot Q, south section, closed
Thursday, April 19, 10 p.m. – Sunday, April 22, 5 p.m.
Friday, April 20, 8 a.m. – Sunday, April 22, 5 p.m.
- St. Mary’s Research Center lot, outside the Culebra Gate, will be closed.
- Center for Legal and Social Justice lot and adjacent field will be open for public parking Friday and Saturday.
- Handicapped parking in Lot L relocated to Lot D for Oyster Bake.
- Lot U closed
Friday, April 20, 10 p.m. – Saturday, April 21, 11 p.m.
- Lot S closed for VIP parking. Additional VIP spaces will be reserved at Holy Rosary Catholic Church on Camino Santa Maria.