Want to become a better leader?
Emerging Leaders strives to strengthen student’s leadership skills by promoting ethical leadership based on Marianist values. The 40 students that participate in this free program will be:
- Exposed to many forms of leadership.
- Given a mentor to help guide them.
- Exposed to public speaking, time management, dress for success, and professionalism.
- Offered to participate in community service.
- Given a chance to network with students, faculty, staff, and corporations.
Session Attendance Policy
- To graduate from the Emerging Leaders program, registrants must attend all 10 Emerging Leaders Weekly Sessions.
- Emerging Leaders participants are expected to act in a manner that is both respectful and professional towards presenters, peer mentors and fellow participants
For more information, email email@example.com.