- Ph.D., St. Mary’s University
- M.A., St. Mary’s University
- B.A., University of Texas at Brownsville
- Expressive Modalities in Play Therapy
- Family Play Therapy
- Doctoral Supervision Internship
- Counseling Practicum
- Internship I & II
- Field Experience in Play Therapy
- Methods and Techniques in Play Therapy
- Human Growth and Development
- Special Topics in Play Therapy
- Counseling Theories
- Child Development & Play Therapy
- Doctoral Practicum
- Doctoral Internship I, II, III
- Seminar in Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Telemental Health in Counseling
- Body Image/Body Esteem
- Supervision and Development of Counselors
Priscilla Reyna-Vasquez is a Licensed Professional Counselor – Supervisor, National Certified Counselor, Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor, and a Board Certified- TeleMental Health Counselor. In addition to her specializations, she has completed advanced training in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
She has been director of an outpatient program for a mental health hospital and has worked in various community mental health settings including private practice. She believes in a collaborative working relationship building on a person’s strengths and qualities during the therapeutic journey.
Her interests include teaching about the therapeutic power of play with children of all ages, body image/body esteem issues, telemental health in counseling, online teaching, and supervision and development of counselors. She enjoys sewing, traveling, and cherishes her time with her daughter and husband.