Djaffer Ibaroudene, Ph.D.Professor of Computer Engineering
- Certificate in Software Engineering (Online)
- Master of Computer Engineering
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- Master of Software Engineering (Online)
- Ph.D., State University of New York at Buffalo, 1991
- M.S., State University of New York at Buffalo, 1985
- B.S., University of Bridgeport, 1981
- Programming for Engineers
- Fundamentals of Logic Design
- Digital Systems using VHDL
- Computer Architecture
- Parallel Processing
- Computer Networking
- Software Engineering
Djaffer Ibaroudene, Ph.D., has been the graduate program director for three graduate programs since 2001: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Software Engineering.
Ibaroudene has been a member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) since 1986. He is also a member of the IEEE Computer Society.
His early research work focused on developing parallel algorithms for 3-D image representation, manipulation and display.
His current research interest is in the broad field of computer architecture, parallel processing and computer networking.
Awards and Recognitions
Distinguished Faculty Award, Graduate School, St. Mary’s University, 2007-08
Distinguished Faculty Award, School of Science and Engineering, St. Mary’s University, 1996-97
Engineering honor society Eta Kappa Nu member