March 22, 2019
Below are parking changes planned for University parking lots in preparation for Homecoming Oyster Bake on March 29 and Fiesta Oyster Bake on April 12 and 13. We apologize for any temporary inconvenience. If you have questions, please contact St. Mary’s University Police Chief David Ott or Sgt. Ken Schmidtling.
Thursday, March 28, 11 p.m. – Sunday, March 31, 5 p.m.
Friday, March 29, 3 p.m. – Sunday, March 31, 5 p.m.
Monday, April 1, 11 p.m. – Friday, May 3, 5 p.m.
- Lot F partially closed
Tuesday, April 9, 9:30 p.m. – Monday, April 15, 5 p.m.
- Lot K closed
Wednesday, April 10, 9:30 p.m. – Sunday, April 14, 5 p.m.
- Lots B, H, T and X closed
- Lot D mostly closed
- Lot J closed, yet emergency access remains available. Handicapped parking relocated to Lot S.
Thursday, April 11, 8 p.m. – Sunday, April 14, noon
- Lot Q, south section, closed
Thursday, April 11, 9:30 p.m. – Sunday, April 14, 5 p.m.
Friday, April 12, 8 a.m. – Sunday, April 14, 5 p.m.
- St. Mary’s Research Center lot, outside the Culebra Gate, will be closed.
- Center for Legal and Social Justice lot and adjacent field will be open for public parking Friday and Saturday.
- Handicapped parking in Lot L relocated to Lot D for Oyster Bake.
- Lot U closed
Friday, April 12, 2 p.m. – Saturday, April 13, 11 p.m.
- Lot S closed for VIP parking. Additional VIP spaces will be reserved at Holy Rosary Catholic Church on Camino Santa Maria.