November 5, 2015
The eight Professors-for-a-Day will share their experience as business leaders and discuss today’s evolving business world.
- Dave Viotti: Founder and CEO, SMALLIFY
- Hyun-jin Hahm: Magician and Chairman, Korea Association of Magic Education
- Laura Sanchez-Greenberg: Managing Partner, Verde Associates
- Leah Bennett, CFA: Co-chief Investment Officer, South Texas Money Management
- G.P. Singh, Ph.D.: Founder, Karta Technologies, Inc.
- Guy Clumpner: President, HOLT Development Services, Inc.
- Paula Gold-Williams: Interim CEO, CPS Energy
- Tom Grothues: Senior Vice President, Banking and Insurance Solutions, USAA
Business Week is hosted annually by the Greehey School of Business, allowing students to hear a guest lecture by a prominent leader, participate in networking opportunities and attend an awards ceremony recognizing excellent students and professors.
Business Week 2015 begins Nov. 10 with the La Quinta Speaker Series – featuring Doyle Beneby, former president and CEO of CPS Energy – and ends Nov. 12 with Professor-for-a-Day and the Business Week Student and Faculty Awards dinner at the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade.