Vice President for Administration and Finance
Annually or as required
- Evaluations are mandatory.
- Student workers who do not receive an evaluation may lose their work-study eligibility.
- Supervisors who do not turn in evaluations in a timely manner may have their work-study allocation reduced in part or all.
- Evaluations not received by the designated deadline will be considered late. Late evaluations can affect work-study eligibility for the student and allocation of funds for the department.
- Students scored between 50-74 points can be placed by their supervisor on a Performance Improvement Plan.
- Work-study eligibility will not be affected the first time a student is placed on a performance improvement plan.
- Supervisors will determine the time frame a student has for improvement. The recommended time frame is one semester.
- Students scored below 50 points will become ineligible for work-study. Students who become ineligible due to low evaluation scores will lose their work-study for the immediate semester following their evaluation and all subsequent semesters.
- Page 2 of the evaluation is for departmental records only. Please do not submit to Financial Assistance.
- Notes and comments on evaluations will not be considered when determining work-study eligibility. They are for department records only.
|Total Points||Performance Rating||Eligibility|
|50-74||Needs Improvement||Eligible; option of Performance Improvement Plan|
Student Employee Evaluation Form
The evaluation form is available as a fillable PDF.