- Ph.D., Rutgers University, 2010
- M.S., The University of Reading (United Kingdom), 2003
- B.A., Nanjing University (China), 2000
- International business
- International marketing
- Strategic management
- Asian business environment fields
- Technological innovation of multinational corporations
- Knowledge of management strategies
- Intellectual property right protection
- Technological catch-up of firms in emerging markets
Feng Zhang, Ph.D., joined the Greehey School of Business in 2010. She holds a doctorate in international business from Rutgers University and a master of science in international management from the University of Reading in England.
Zhang has taught courses in international business, international marketing, strategic management, and Asian business environment fields. She has been an active member of many professional associations such as the Academy of International Business and the Academy of Management.
She has published articles in numerous academic journals including International Business Review, Management and Organization Review, Industry and Innovation, Asian Business and Management, International Journal of Technological Intelligence and Planning, Business and Management Quarterly Review, Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, and Transnational Corporations. She has also contributed chapters in several books and presented at dozens of international conferences.