- Ph.D., University of Arkansas, 1984
- M.B.A., Southwest Texas State University 1976
- B.B.A., Texas Tech University, 1973
- Business enterprise
- Business policy and strategy
- Leaders, strategy and society
- Practical applications of nonlinear systems theory
H. Richard Priesmeyer, Ph.D., teaches Strategic Management and Marketing in the Greehey School of Business. He is the recipient of two National Institute of Health (NIH) grants addressing cardiovascular rehabilitation (1997) and bipolar disorder (2011).
Priesmeyer has been a consultant to health care organizations for a number of years and is author of the book “Organizations and Chaos: Defining the Methods of Nonlinear Management.”
He has published a variety of articles in the Journal of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, the Journal of the Academy of Business Education, the International Journal of Learning, the Journal of College Teaching and Learning and the Journal of Management & Marketing.