- Ph.D., Washington State University
- M.A., University of San Diego
- B.A., St. Edward’s University
- Global Justice and Security
- Political Psychology
- Comparative Politics
- International Relations Theory
Ryan McMahon is an adjunct faculty member in the Graduate Program in International Relations at St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas. He has received a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas. He then earned his Master’s Degree in International Relations from the University of San Diego where many of his classes focused on comparative politics and security studies. He earned his doctorate in Political Science at Washington State University. His dissertation examines Chinese naval modernization and East Asian security.