2011-2012: Graduate Catalog
About the CatalogThe St. Mary's University Graduate Catalog online is the comprehensive single source of University-wide information related to academic programs, course descriptions, degree programs, and policies that govern progress towards completion of an Graduate degree. On many subjects, more detailed information is available from school and department webpages for various programs and services. Students should seek information from these sources as needed.
The Graduate Catalog is available exclusively online; printed copies are not available.
The catalog is organized into the following sections:
Search ProgramsA search interface is provided for searching programs.
About Graduate SchoolThis section contains general, as well as historical information about the University.
AdmissionThis section contains introductory information pertaining to admission process and philosophy.
Financial PlanningThis section contains introductory information concerning tuition, payments, and financial aid.
Academic Policies and ProceduresThis section includes current University academic policies: graduation requirements, grade appeal, academic integrity, change of major, grades, and other policies that bear directly on progress towards completion of an Graduate degree.
Student ServicesThis section includes information on services available to students.
Master's ProgramsPrograms are organized alphabetically. For each program the following information is provided:
- Academic year for the program
- School name for the program
- School dean's name and e-mail for the program
- Department name for the program
- Program Director name and e-mail for the program
- Admission Requirements
- Degree requirements
- Department courses and descriptions
- Department faculty website link
- Department website link
PDF VersionsThis section contains menu links to PDF versions of the Graduate Catalog.
Downloading and Printing Catalog Pages
- Program only: You can download and print a PDF for a single program by clicking on the PDF icon next to the program title.
- Level only: You can download and print a PDF for all master's programs or all Ph.D programs.
Copy the critical text that you want to print, and then paste it into another program, like Word or Notepad, and print from that program.