The Civic Engagement and Career Development Center values the partnerships and relationships with our community partners. In order for our students to enhance their collegiate experience, they are encouraged to go beyond the gates of St. Mary’s University, get into the community, and give back. Community Partners provide such experiences in ways that a classroom cannot.
Community partners can are welcomed to get involved in various ways:
- Be a Community-based Work Study Program Partner
- Be a host site for Continuing the Heritage Service Days
- Be a host site for Resident Hall or Student Organization Volunteer projects
- Participate in Volunteer Fairs and Not-For-Profit Career Expos
- Be a recipient organization in the Miracle on 36th Street Toy and Donation Drive
- Host information tables in the University Atrium
- Host information sessions for interested students, classes, or registered student organizations
Community partners can register, upload, and manage current volunteer vacancy and/or paid positions on the online career, internship, and volunteer database, Rattler Connect.
Please click here for instructions on how to manage your Rattler Connect account and to post upcoming volunteer opportunities.