Title: Associate Director, Graduate Admission
Alma mater: St. Mary’s University
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Favorite spot on campus: The Park at St. Mary’s Softball Stadium
Favorite place in San Antonio: San Antonio Market Square
Contact Leticia at:
Phone: 210-436-3011 ext. 1428
What is your advice to students choosing a graduate program?
The Graduate Admission team is fully dedicated to your success. At each step, we are available to answer questions, connect you with valuable resources, and make sure you have all the information to make the best decision.
What was your favorite part of attending St. Mary’s?
I was fortunate to get a Marianist education and blessed to have an opportunity to play collegiate softball under the leadership of great coaches and to play with a group of very special female athletes, many of whom are like family.
What is your favorite place to eat off campus?
La Sorrentina! A family owned and operated Italian restaurant right off Culebra!
Describe your most meaningful memory with a Marianist brother.
My parents and I invited to have dinner with all the Marianist brothers at Casa Maria after winning St. Mary’s Softball NAIA National Championship in 1986!
What is your favorite St. Mary’s tradition?
St. Mary’s Rattler Softball Alumni Reunion in October!
Do you have any pets?
I have a Frenchton born on 4th of July, named Milo!
What would your personal motto be?
“Good, better, best, your good gets better, your better gets best and you never let it rest.”
- Public Administration
- Industrial Organizational Psychology
- International Relations
- English Literature & Language
- Public History
- Certificate – Public Communication, Public Policy & Public Leadership
- Certificate – Community-based Assessment and Evaluation
- Public History for Professionals (Certificate)
- Certificate Dual Credit History
- Certificate Dual Credit English
- Certificate Dual Credit Psychology
- Certificate – Education
- Certificate in Digital Communication
- Certificate in Theology
- Certificate in Biblical Studies