If you are selected for verification by the Office of Financial Assistance or the Federal government you will need to complete the following forms. Please consult with the Office of Financial Assistance to make sure that you are completing the right form(s) for the correct academic year for which you are applying for aid.
2018-2019 Federal Verification Forms
- 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet
- 2018-2019 High School Completion Status
- 2018-2019 Identity and Statement of Education Purpose – Notary
- 2018-2019 FAFSA Dependency Status Verification
- Texas Residency Questionnaire
2019-2020 Federal Verification Forms
Students are encouraged to submit all verification forms by May 1, 2019.
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet
- 2019-2020 High School Completion Status
- 2019-2020 Identity and Statement of Education Purpose – Notary
- 2019-2020 FAFSA Dependency Status Worksheet
Questions? Please contact the Office of Financial Assistance at 210-436-3141 or email@example.com.