- D.B.A., University of Dallas (candidate)
- M.B.A., St. Mary’s University (2007)
- B.B.A. Accounting, St. Mary’s University (2005)
- B.B.A. MIS, St. Mary’s University (2005)
- Distributed “hybrid” technology governance models
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big Data Analytics
- Evolution of Cyber-Security programs within organizations
- Internal Audit
- Information Systems Controls and Audit
- Special Studies in Accounting: Info. Systems Controls and Audit
- Accounting Information Systems (AIS)
- Management of Information and Technology
Samir Jarjoui has around 15 years of experience in leadership roles at Fortune 100 organizations, with extensive focus on IT audit, risk management, cybersecurity, and IT-business strategy alignment.
Most recently, as the Director, Information Technology and divisional CIO, Samir leads the IT-business strategy alignment and provides insights to investments and technology strategies. Samir works closely with executive leadership teams to deliver IT services that are streamlined and scalable while maintaining governance and controls.
Samir is an active participant in the audit, risk, and information security community, and serves on several Board of Directors and Committees, including ISACA and SANS GIAC Advisory Board.
Samir is a holder of several professional certifications in audit, cyber-security, technology service catalogue, and risk management, including Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Security Strategic Planning, Policy, and Leadership (GSTRT) certifications.