- M.S., Our Lady of the Lake University, 2008
- M.S., St. Mary's University, 2003
- B.S., Park University, 1993
- A.S., Los Angeles Metro College, 1984
- Programming I
- Object Oriented Programming
- Operating Systems
- Hardware and Operating Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Files and Databases
- Data Communications
- Windows Operating System
- Network Security Monitoring
- Information Assurance
Robert “Sam” Galus has served as an adjunct professor at St. Mary’s University for more than 14 years and is currently a Visiting Instructor of Computer Science, as well as an adjunct professor at University of the Incarnate Word.
After retiring from the Air Force Air Intelligence Agency in 1990, he worked as a contractor for the Air Intelligence Agency and Air Force Information Warfare Center developing software and managing several programs in support of the agency and center’s mission for 18 years. After that he entered into the commercial industry in the information security arena supporting the security programs for banks, aircraft companies and U.S. government agencies.