- Ph.D., University of Memphis, 1996
- M.B.A., University of Kentucky, 1987
- B.S., Bowling Green State University, 1975
- Accounting information systems
- Business intelligence
- Enterprise resource planning systems
- Management of information technology
- Project management
Monica J. Parzinger, Ph.D., joined the faculty of the Greehey School of Business in fall 2001. Parzinger received her bachelor’s degree from Bowling Green State University as an Accounting major and an MBA from the University of Kentucky. She was employed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation as a bank examiner specializing in information technology, and taught at Christian Brothers University and Clemson University prior to joining St. Mary’s University faculty.
Her research appears in Software Quality Journal, Journal of Women and Minorities in Science and Engineering, E-Service Journal, Information Strategy: The Executive’s Journal, Advanced Management Journal, Journal of Information Technology Management and Total Quality Management as well as conference proceedings.