- M.Ed., Texas State University
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- Foundations of Exercise & Sport Science
- Selected Topics: Sport Performance
- Statistics for Exercise Science
- Selected Topics: Motor Learning and Development
Johnson is a San Antonio native and joined the St. Mary’s community July 2014. He attended the University of Texas at Austin and received a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. He also attended Texas State University where he earned his Master of Education in Exercise Science. Johnson obtained his doctoral degree from the University of Texas at San Antonio in interdisciplinary learning and teaching.
His dissertation is titled: “The Relationship between Physical Activity and Verbal Behavior in Preschool Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.”