- Ph.D., Eastern Kentucky University
- M.A., Eastern Kentucky University
- B.S., Eastern Kentucky University
- Introduction to Counseling
- Community Counseling and Social Justice
- Relational Approaches to Counseling
- Relational-Cultural Theory
Comstock’s interests involve Relational-Cultural Theory (RCT), social justice issues and human dignity and development. She is currently working on a contribution to a book designed to apply RCT to couples counseling, which is being edited by Drs. Judith Jordan and Jon Carlson. The focus of this chapter is on a RCT perspective of divorce. Her next project will be a contribution to Maternal Connections: Women and Reproduction Across the Life-cycle edited by Glenda Hufnagel. Comstock is the editor of Diversity and Development: Critical Contexts that Shape Our Lives and Relationships, 2005.