Located on the St. Mary’s University campus in Reinbolt Hall, Room 102, the Center for Catholic Studies library offers the St. Mary’s University community a location to study and research topics within various studies related to the Catholic Church. Books, articles and other resources are available upon request.
In addition to its role in establishing programs and activities to investigate the Catholic Intellectual Tradition, the Center serves as a resource hub for important documents, organizations and events in Catholic higher education and the Church relevant to current issues and ideas, and professional and scholarly development.
Articles and Documents
Important Catholic and Marianist Organizations
- Archdiocese of San Antonio
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU)
- Catholic Church Locator and Mass Times for Travel
- The Catholic Directory
- Collegium – A Colloquy on Faith and Intellectual Life
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Association of Marianist Universities (AMU)
- International Marian Research Institute
- North American Center for Marianist Studies
- Society of Mary and Daughters of Mary Immaculate (FMI), and The Marianist Family