Student registration is not complete until all financial obligations have been met by the established deadlines. Payment arrangements include automatic installment plans, employer deferral plans, and third party plans. For more information please make a selection from the navigation menu to the left.
- Full Tuition is due by the start of classes each semester. (Balances not paid in full by this date will automatically be placed on an installment plan).
- Installment Plan Due Dates
- Fall Term – Sept 1, Oct 1, Nov 1, and Dec 1
- Spring Term – Feb 1, Mar 1, Apr 1, and May 1
- Summer Term – May 21, Jun 20, and Jul 20
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Payments can be made electronically by check and/or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) 24 hours/7 days a week through Gateway.
While we encourage you to make payments electronically, payments are still accepted at the Business Office located in St. Louis Hall, Room 24.