Commencement Exercises Live Streaming
Thank you for watching the live stream of the 2014 Fall Commencement Exercises.
We apologize if you experienced any technical difficulties with today’s broadcast. A link to the recording of today’s broadcast will be available in approximately two weeks.
Internet Speed Recommendations
- The Commencement Exercise streams at approximately 600 Kbps
- High-speed Internet required (we recommend 1 Mbps or higher)
- Test your Internet speed here
- To watch on an iPhone or iPad, we only recommend using your WiFi connection (as cellular Internet connectivity is usually too slow)
Minimum Computer Technical Requirements
- Download Adobe Flash Player 11 or above
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or above, Firefox 30.0 or above, Safari 6.0 or above, or Chrome 32.0 or above recommended
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X v10.6.8 or above, or Linux
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM – 512 MB recommended
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- 16-bit sound card
- Speakers or headphones