From the first day of class – and even before – until you walk across the commencement stage, the Registrar’s Office is a significant part of the student experience at St. Mary’s University. On these Registrar’s Office web pages, you can find information on class registration and advising, degree plans, academic calendars and schedules and, yes, information about graduation and commencement exercises.
Congratulations, Fall 2014 Graduates!
Important Dates and Deadlines
- University Offices Closed (Dec. 22-Jan.2) on December 22, 2014
- Christmas Eve Mass on December 24, 2014
- Spring 2015 Advising and Registration on January 12, 2015
- Spring 2015 Classes Begin on January 13, 2015
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday on January 19, 2015
Office of the Registrar
St. Mary’s University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, TX 78228-8576
Location: St. Louis Hall, Room 104
Phone: 210-436-3701 Fax: 210-431-2217
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.