From the first day of class – and even before – until you walk across the commencement stage, the Registrar’s Office is a significant part of the student experience at St. Mary’s University. On these Registrar’s Office web pages, you can find information on class registration and advising, degree plans, academic calendars and schedules and, yes, information about graduation and commencement exercises.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Labor Day Holiday (University Offices Closed) on September 01, 2014
- Deadline to Apply via Gateway for December 2014 Graduation on September 05, 2014
- Mid-Semester Break on October 13, 2014
- Spring 2015 Priority Advising and Registration on October 22, 2014
- Spring 2015 Registration for Graduate and Ph.D. Students Begins on October 27, 2014
Office of the Registrar
St. Mary’s University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, TX 78228-8576
Location: St. Louis Hall, Room 104
Phone: 210-436-3701 Fax: 210-431-2217
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.