From the first day of class – and even before – until you walk across the commencement stage, the Registrar’s Office is a significant part of the student experience at St. Mary’s University. On these Registrar’s Office web pages, you can find information on class registration and advising, degree plans, academic calendars and schedules and, yes, information about graduation and commencement exercises.
Congratulations, Fall 2014 Graduates!
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Deadline for Spring 2015 Graduation Application on January 30, 2015
- Last Day to Add a Course for Spring 2015 on February 03, 2015
- Last Day to Drop a Class (First Eight-Week Course) on February 19, 2015
- Spring Break (March 9 – 13) on March 09, 2015
- Summer & Fall 2015 Priority Advising and Registration Begins on March 18, 2015
Office of the Registrar
St. Mary’s University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, TX 78228-8576
Location: St. Louis Hall, Room 104
Phone: 210-436-3701 Fax: 210-431-2217
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.