From the first day of class – and even before – until you walk across the commencement stage, the Registrar’s Office is a significant part of the student experience at St. Mary’s University. On these Registrar’s Office web pages, you can find information on class registration and advising, degree plans, academic calendars and schedules and, yes, information about graduation and commencement exercises.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- University Convocation on August 12, 2014
- Fall 2014 Advising and Registration Begins on August 18, 2014
- Academic Convocation on August 18, 2014
- Fall 2014 Classes Begin on August 19, 2014
- Last Day for Schedule Changes/Late Registration for Fall 2014 on August 25, 2014
Office of the Registrar
St. Mary’s University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, TX 78228-8576
Location: St. Louis Hall, Room 104
Phone: 210-436-3701 Fax: 210-431-2217
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Monday, June 2 through Thursday, July 31, 2014)